Steak and Potato Nachos from youtube by Tasty
featured video : STEAKS WITH CHILI BUTTER AND PARMESAN HASSELBACK POTATOES
featured video : The Flaming Greek S3 Ep. 10 - Skirt Steak
Here is what you'll need!
- 2 russet potatoes, sliced
- 1lb skirt steak
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Sour Cream
- Salsa (Optional)
- 2 minced green onions
1. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake at 450˚F / 230˚C for 20 minutes.
3. Season skirt steak with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for roughly 3 minutes each side, for medium-rare.
4. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes, then slice into cubes.
5. In a cast iron skillet or baking sheet, arrange cooked potatoes into a heap. Top with steak, then cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Broil for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Serve immediately with sour cream, salsa, green onions or any topping of choice. Enjoy!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission